Welcome

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First sem is over!

Hey its been a looooong time since icame online.. and guess ill be wasting time online for the next one month to make up for it!
Sometime ago there were certain things i gave importance to in my life.. now they just dont exist they r dead.. and I dont care anymore..
I learnt it is indeed difficult.. but possible to get over it.. dono if i have done it myself though.
Dont bother trying to make sense.. my blog is crazy like me..
here comes the sane part

Hey exams are over. so is the sem and im back in chennai...
Dono wat ill do without college for a month..
It was sooooooo much fun there
Its literally amazing world inside NITT
I really like the environment and the peacefullness..
My fellow students there are truly wonderful and they help me in bettering myself

and my GPA is gonna come!! Im so tensed.. its like board exam results..
if my gpa is not above 8 i dont stand a chance with a good mnc..
hope fully ill make it above 8.. boy o boy o boy
Dono wat system they r gonna follow..

well i think i'm too lazy to write down more.. this is a bad post.. my blog is quite unpopular anyway.. no one comments..
anyway dont care.

3 comments:

meteoraqueen said...

u botherin abt gpa's..omg..gimme a breakk..was half kiddin though.. LOL

aechaar said...

zude...
miss ye a lot...
jus missin the days we had fun together...
hopin to meet ye soon...
--hey ram...

Beautiful Mind said...

nice to read the random flow of thoughts :)