Welcome

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One Year Over!!!!

Oh wow i cant believe one year of college has flown past so quickly..
Its been a year since many things happened.. exams admission councelling tensions.. whew..
And looking back it has been a great year.. Enjoyed it a lot..
Dono wats coming up in the next year.. and the dumb results will also be out soon..
oh boy..
Anyway have been relaxing nicely at home for abt a month.. only eating and sleeping and internet...
Im more clear abt certain things in life.. bit i got more confused about other things..
But I've discovered real good company in college.. wat makes NITT so amazing is the students.
It rocks.. Its a different world inside campus.
Am kinda looking forward to going back.. I think I've lost touch with writing.. my posts are kinda dull dont u think? Maybe I'll get inspiration one of the days.. :-D
anyway catch u later

No comments: