Welcome

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Abt me

Hi there!
i completed my 12th this year. Being in India i have to go to college. so i wrote half dozen entrances and my board exams...
half dozen literally... i wonder when will the day come when we will be admitted into college based on a single evaluating system....
I mean wats the use of writing so many different exams? writing just one exam makes more sense doesn't it? I save the rest for my next blog...
ya so i wrote half a dozen exams and finally the results came out...
the period i've been thru can't be described... i mean the wait... for the results..the uncertainity...the confusion....the doubt....the shattered dreams.....whew! glad thats over!
it cant be described. u need to go thru it to understand....
According to most of my friends im supposed to one of the most laid back types u can find... a happy-go-lucky chap is wat they call me...
even me when confronted with this succumbed to the tension....
Neway as i was saying the results are out
and i've done well i think..
dont want to bore u with list of colleges and my results....dont want to think abt it now
see ya

No comments: